Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Confidence is Sexy

Hello everyone, I chose to start with this card this week because it represents the Beauty of having confidence in what you do, how you feel, who you are and how you express yourself. I think the only way you can succeed is by having confidence in yourself and by wearing it proudly. 




  1. The stamp I used for this card is named "Maple girl" from Unity Stamp Company.
  2.  I used Prismacolor colored pencils from the Scholar line, to color her. 
  3. Then I used Tim Holtz Distress Markers for the leaves by her feet. 
  4.  I recently purchased this label Die set from Sizzix to cut her out and for the brown label background. 
  5. I added the some leaves from Pumkin Hollow for texture before glueing her to the front of the card.
  6.  I used a black embossing powder for the sediment on this card. The sediment is from Inkadinkado. Its part of a set I picked up at a local craft supply store.

It was fun creating this card. I have a friend in mind for this one and she was my inspiration. I can't wait to mail it to her! I hope that you enjoy this tutorial and look forward to all your comments. Happy crafting Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment