- The stamp I used for this card is named "Maple girl" from Unity Stamp Company.
- I used Prismacolor colored pencils from the Scholar line, to color her.
- Then I used Tim Holtz Distress Markers for the leaves by her feet.
- I recently purchased this label Die set from Sizzix to cut her out and for the brown label background.
- I added the some leaves from Pumkin Hollow for texture before glueing her to the front of the card.
- I used a black embossing powder for the sediment on this card. The sediment is from Inkadinkado. Its part of a set I picked up at a local craft supply store.
It was fun creating this card. I have a friend in mind for this one and she was my inspiration. I can't wait to mail it to her! I hope that you enjoy this tutorial and look forward to all your comments. Happy crafting Everyone!!!