Today I want to share with you how I made this card. I wanted something elegant and classic and took some ideas from other things I have seen out there. I love all the red and white cards for some reason. That's what pulled me to this project..
- I started with red card stock 4" x 5 1/4". I used a embossing folder from the paper studio and ran it through my big shot.
- I then cut several white pieces using the second to the smallest Sizzix Regal Label die.
- The letters were cut using my Cricut machine and the Jasmine program. I used a linen textured card stock for the lettering.
- After searching through my stash I found this pretty glitter ribbon I bought last year and decided it would be perfect.
- I placed the ribbon 1/3 across from the top of the red card stock and glued the ends behind it.
- For the next step I adhered the embossed paper to a iridescent, or shimmery, white A2 card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2").
- The card needed some dimension so I used foam tape behind the white labels equally spaced along the ribbon.
- Adhering the letters was fun! It needed to sparkle so back to the stash..Hehehe...Don't you LOVE having a stash? I do! The little Jems just finished the card off.