Monday, May 16, 2016

Bloom Where you are planted

Hi and Welcome To  another  Outlawz.ning.com  Monday Greetings Challenge. I am proud to be a Guest Designer for the month of May. This week the theme is "Spring Has Sprung" and your card has to have a greeting on it.


Our Sponsor for the challenge is  DI'S DIGI'S.









I used Prisma Colored Pencils to color the image. I adhered the Image to a red cardstock and then onto a 6 x 6 card covered with the orange patterned paper. I used washi tape across the top of the card. The sentiment is popped up with foam tape for dimension. I added Stickles to the center of the flowers, the word Bloom and the Hedge hogs eyes. This is a perfect image for the theme! I hope you enjoyed my card and found some inspiration from it. I can't wait to see what you do for your project.

No comments:

Post a Comment