Our sponsor for this challenge is Dollar Graphics
The prize is a $5.00 Gift Certificate
along with QKR
The Prize is 3 Free Digi's
I have to confess this is the first time I've done something this vintage. I'm still not completely happy with it but everything is a learning curve. I like to have neat and tidy work so this was way out of my comfort zone.
- I Painted the image with water color paints. The Image is 4" x 5".
- I used Antique Linen TH Distress ink and Vintage Photo to make the image appear old.
- I used Vintage photo on the doily and other pieces to give them an aged look after I used a edge distress tool.
- The newspaper cardstock is 6 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- The brown card stock is 6 3/4" x 4 3/4".
- The card is made from black cardstock and it is 5" x 7".
- I wrapped twine around the image and knotted the three pieces together. The Pearls were added to each of the corners to dress up the image.
Thank You for stopping by and I hope to see you at the Outlawz! Have a blessed weekend Everyone!