Creative Hands Friends. I've been asked to be part of the DT. The Challenges will run for two weeks so you have plenty of time to design your cards and enter them into the challenge. You have to use a Digi to be part of the challenge. It's that easy. Isn't that great! I can't wait see your projects in our Challenges! Good Luck!!
Good Morning Everyone! I'm so excited to tell you about a new Facebook Challenge Group that has started up. It's a Progressive Challenge and the Digi's are provided FREE. A new challenge starts every other Tuesday. It's called Cre8tive Hands Fans. There are Prizes, Freebies and loads of fun! I hope that you will check it out and take part in the challenges.
The Sponsor for these Challenges is:
I painted the image with water colors and then used the largest of the Stitched Circle Die from a Gina Marie Design Set to cut the image out. I added her to a piece of blue cardstock that I ran through my Big Kick in an embossing folder. The Sentiment Friendship is a sticker from my stash and the Hello is on a piece cut with a Stitched Label Die. I added some Jems to the image for sparkle and adhered it to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card. I used my white Gel Pen to add detail to the butterflies wings.
My second image is from the same artist Cre8tive Hands Friends
I painted the bird to resemble a Robin. I used my Stitched Rectangle Die set to cut the image and matted it on brown cardstock. The background is a cardstock from my stash. I added the ribbon a button and some sequins for detail.
Creative hands has an open DT call
We are looking for crafty people who love to inspire others with their projects. We have a Bi-weekly Blog Challenge along with a Bi-weekly Facebook Progressive Challenge.
Your responsibilities as a DT Member
- Design four projects a month and have them done three days before the live posting date.
- Post on your blog and advertise whenever possible about our Blog Challenges and Facebook Challenge.
- Comment on your assigned number and inform us if there is a problem and you are unable to comment on a post.
- Be part of the Team.
- Take part in Blog Hops when they are scheduled.
What you get from us
- Free Digi's to use on your projects.
- Access to the Digi's in the shop and the freedom to do extra projects with them whenever you want.
- Your designs will get a lot of exposure on our Blog, others Blogs, others Facebook accounts and our Facebook group.
- The chance to work with a New and growing Group of awesome people.
What you need to do
- Send your name, Blog address, email address to Jbirds2002@gmail.com
- Send 2 projects along with your information.
- Include the other DT's your are involved with.