Our Sponsor for the Challenge this week is Little Claires:
Prize- 10 Pound Credit to store
- The image was painted using TH Distress Inks. I used:
- Antique Linen, over the entire body.
- Rusty Hinge, for the fur
- Tumbled Glass, for the ball
- Fired Brick, for the spots on the ball
- Tumbled Glass, around the entire image
- The Embellies are from, Sticko, Doggy Stickers
- The image was cut using the largest Die from the Sizzix Scallop Framelit Die Set.
- I used Glossy Accents on the nose, tongue and the ball.
- The bacground paper is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", from K & C Company