Friday, March 25, 2016

Celebrate a Lil Sass....

Hello Everyone and Welcome! We are kicking off another Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz.ning.com this week. We have four fun and Festive Holiday's we chose as our Theme's for this weeks Challenge You can chose one or more of these theme's for inspiration on your project. The Holiday Theme's are International Waffle Day, Make up Your own Holiday Day, National, Doctors Day, Respect Your Cat Day I hope you get a chance to stop by and see the Design Team's inspirational projects. I can't wait to see what you make!! Here's my card This week.


  • This is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company It's called Boots, Class, and a lil Sass. I just love the flowers! I colored them with my TH distress Markers.
  • I added Glossy Accents on a bunch of the dots around the flowers (it didn't show well in the picture)
  • Around the Spur I added some stickles and them place Jems randomly around the image.
  • The background was made with an embossing folder and some Powder Puff Chalk Ink.
  • The Celebrate sentiment is from a Celebrate Everyday Hero Arts set. 
  • I added a brown ribbon and put foam under the boot for dimension.
I hope you enjoyed the card and get a chance to join in at the Outlawz Challenge. I appreciate your opinions, comments and continued support. Please remember to leave your blog address (if you haven't before) so I can follow you back and be inspired by your creations! Hugz



No comments:

Post a Comment