Thursday, March 10, 2016

You're Tea-riffic

Hello Everyone! How has your week been so far? I've been struggling this week with an on going back problem. Lot's of time and rest and I am on the road to recovery. Yay! What are the plans for the weekend? Are you leaving for spring break? I know a lot of people tend to travel at this time of the year. Are you exploring something new? Will you be inspired to create and be influenced by what you see? I've noticed that I can usually tell who designed the projects just by looking at the pictures but right now things seem to be changing. People are changing the look of the projects and cards just a tiny bit. Is that because the weather is changing? Or is it because of the influence of the vacations everyone is taking? I would love to know what is inspiring you right now and how you are being influenced by this. Today I did a card influenced by the weather here in Minnesota and the slower pace I have been taking to rest up. I hope it inspires you. Here is my card.
  • I started with a Unity Stamp Company Stamp called Hello Love. I painted her using water color paints.
  • I used a Stitched Circle Dies from Lawn Fawn and outlined the image with a light blue. to give it a finished look. 
  • I cut a 1 1/4" x 5 1/2" strip of patterend card stock from my stash and adhered it to the A2 size card front. 
  • The Image was adhered and sequins were added after I used WOW white embossing powder from the Latte Love Stamp Set from Fiskars.
It's been chilly here the last couple of days here and I've been living off coffee trying to stay awake and get things done....LOL I love my coffee! I hope you have a great weekend! HUgz


No comments:

Post a Comment