Thursday, March 10, 2016

Easter Joys


Hi everyone and welcome! I'm so excited that you have stopped by. I'm posting a card I designed for Stamprints today. The image is beautiful! You can find this image as part of the Easter Collage. I will be using the other images from this collage in my future posts so you will have to stick around and follow my blog so you don't miss any of the up coming cards. Here is the card I have for you today!






I started by fussy cutting the image from the Easter Collage. I used a embossing folder with yellow cardstock on the background. Then I placed a pink ribbon behind the image and tied it on the left. I added a gold shell and some thread behind the bow for detail along with some gold Jems.  I had a punch that just seemed to fit so I added this to the right edge. I will be posting other images that Stamprints offers on their sight in future posts so make sure to check back often. I hope you all have time to craft this coming weekend. ~HUGZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment