Tuesday, March 22, 2016

To My Sister



Hello Everyone and Welcome, Today I'm a GDT for Stamprints Digi Stamps Stop by their store and check out what's new. They are adding new Digi's every week and have some exciting stuff coming up this month.




I started out printing the image and erasing the extra ink. This is an important step because it removes the ink so you don't have as much trouble with it smearing.
I then water colored the image and used a Stitched Rectangle Die from Gina Marie Design Dies.
I matted it with a navy blue cardstock and wrapped some thread I had in my stash around the image and tied it off with a button.
I added half of a doily and some enamel dots for
detail.
For the sentiment I used the Stampendous Sisters Sentiment Set I won from their Blog Hop in January.
Everything is adhered to a 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" Card base.




I hope you have enjoyed my card today. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the box below. I love reading them and will respond to all of your questions. Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment