Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Happiness Found...Happy Easter

Hello Everyone and Welcome, With spring arriving it brings images of Easter Egg Hunts and little children dressed in their Sunday best with colors of pastels and smiling faces. It's a time of reflection, resurrection and celebration. I love the messages each Sunday leading up to Easter. I had all of this in mind when I sat down Sunday and started this project. I hope you find inspiration from this card and receive the feeling I'm trying to express.
I water colored the image and used a masking technique to create the clouds. The eggs were painted using a pearl-ascent water color paint. It gave them a more realistic feel. I added Stickles to her eyes. She is adhered to a 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" card. I stamped on a couple butterflies and added some Jems for detail.  Isn't she cute!?!

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look. I appreciate and totally enjoy your comments so feel free to visit the boxes below. Have a safe and Blessed week. HUGZ

I will be entering this into the following challenges:
lemon shortbread challenge
word art wednesday
as you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment