Friday, January 29, 2016

Easter Greetings



Hi everyone and welcome! I'm so excited that you have stopped by. I'm posting a card I designed for Stamprints today. The image is beautiful! You can find this image as part of the Easter Collage. I will be using the other images from this collage in my future posts so you will have to stick around and follow my blog so you don't miss any of the up coming cards. Here is the card I have for you today!








I started by fussy cutting the image from the Easter Collage. I used a embossing folder with tan cardstock on the background. The second layer of paper is from my stock. I used washi tape across the card behind the image. I tied a small bow and added it with the button along with three pearls for a touch of detail. I will be posting the remaining images in future posts so make sure to check back often. I hope you all have time to craft this coming weekend. ~HUGZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment