Friday, January 22, 2016

National Popcorn Day!

Hello everybody are you ready for our third challenge at Outlwaz.ning.com? We have chosen four different Holidays for our Festive Fridays Challenge. The Holidays are  Appreciate a Dragon DayNational Popcorn DayPenguin Awareness DaySquirrel Appreciation Day. I hope you can join us for some fun creating projects inspired by one or more of these days. My card this week was inspired by National Popcorn Day.

  • I started by stamping the Love bug Stamp from Unity Stamp Company and water color painting it. 
  • I hand drew the drive-in speakers and added the embellishments.
  • To make the dropped popcorn I took tiny white poms and glued them into clusters of three and then brushed yellow paint on them for the look of butter.
What a fun project! I hope you enjoyed the card and am now inspired to create your Festive Friday projects. Don't forget to follow my blog so you don't miss anything. If you are already a follower I want to thank you  for your dedication and interest in the things I create. Have a blessed day everyone. ~HUGZ~

I plan on entering this in the following challenges:
the unity stamp co-challenge
word art wednesday
lil patch of crafty friends

No comments:

Post a Comment