Thursday, January 7, 2016

Life is Better

I'm wondering....How many of you have a pet? Pets are so wonderful! I have a Jack Russell Beagle mix. Her name is Daisy and she is so loving and precious. I don't know what I would do without her in my life. I made a Valentines Day Card with pets in mind today. Life is truly better with friends and Daisy is my Best Friend so I'm dedicating this card to her.
  • I started out with the Life is Better Stamp set from Unity Stamp Company This stamp set is so versatile and just darn cute! I water color painted.
  • I used the Regal Tag Die from Sizzix to cut her out.
  • The strip behind her is pink paper that was embossed using one of my Darice embossing folders.
  • The background paper is from my stash. I hand cut the tag and stamped it with the words Love ya. This is part of the stamp set as well as the sentiment stamp on the background paper.
I would LOVE to here about your pets. Please tell  me about them in the comment box bellow. This could be so much fun. I enjoy reading your posts and getting a chance to know you better. Don't forget to follow my blog. It would be awful if you miss a post. Have a blessed Day! Hugz

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment