Friday, January 15, 2016

Hats Off To National Dress Your Pet Day

Hello everyone, On the outlawz.ning.com we have a new Challenge for each day of the week. Today is Festive Friday! We have chosen four different things to Celebrate this week for our Challenge. The idea is for you to find inspiration from one or more of the Holidays and make a project relating to it/them. This weeks Holidays are  Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friend's DayFeast of Fabulous Wild Men DayDress Up Your Pet DayNational Hat Day. Don't these sound fun!?! I chose to do two of the days on one card this week. My card is for Dress Up Your Pet Day and National Hat Day. Here is my card.
I will be entering this card in the following Challenge #TGIFC38


  • I decided to do a step card format the dimensions are:
Card stock : 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"
Measuring on the long side mark with a pencil
at 1" x 2 3/4"  and 6 3/8" x 2 3/4"
cut from the 1 " mark to the 6 3/8" mark 2 3/4" from the edge
Now you need to score the side you want the step on (either side will work)
score at 1" 2" 3 1/8" and 6 3/8" only to the cut line.
Now score at 4 1/4" all the way across the card.
Now you can do the folding and you have your card base done :)

Isn't that an easy card to make? It looks so nice finished and gives you so many more designing options. I love it and I hope you do, too. I will be doing other fancy folds as we progress through the year and I will include all the dimensions in my tutorials so you can make the cards too. I hope you remember to follow my blog so you don't miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment