Sunday, January 10, 2016

Happy valentine's Day Card

Hi there, February is getting closer and with that brings us to another Holiday. Valentines Day! It's a wonderful chance for those who have loved ones to make them feel special. Taking the time to make a special card with somebody special in mind is one of the best ways to let them know you love them and to show them how much you care. When you make a card for somebody you but your heart into it. I have made a Valentine's card for someone special in my life and I'm going to share it with you first.

  • I started with a piece of pink cardstock and a embossing folder.
  • I used the Sweet 16 stamp from Unity Stamp Company and water colored her. After she was dry I fussy cut her out. I used foam dots to adhere her to the pink embossed paper.
  • The sentiment is also from Unity Stamp Company. It was included in one of the Grab bags I purchased during one of their sales.
  • I kept the embellishment light with a few Jems and a polka dotted bow.
So that is the card for today. It was fun to paint and make. The best part is that I made it for somebody special and I know that the card will be appreciated. I hope that you get time to make something for the people you love in your life, too! I love reading your comments so please stop by the box below and let me know what you think. ~HUGZ~


No comments:

Post a Comment