Saturday, April 9, 2016

Aim for the Heart

Hello Everyone and welcome! Today at the Outlawz We have our weekly Saturday Paper Al a Mode Challenge Kicking off. It is a CASE someone's card from the Gallery this week. Our Design Team Has some gorgeous inspiration for you this week. I hope that you get time to stop by and check it out. I would LOVE to see your projects there and get a chance to know all of you better. 

Our Sponsor for this Challenge is:


The Prize: Three images!!



Here is the my Design Team Card for inspiration. 


I used the Aim for the Heart Digi from Starz Stampz to make my card this week.

  • I used Prisma Colored Pencils to color the image.
  • The Stitched Rectangle Die Set from Gina Marie Designs was used to cut out the image and the red cardstock behind her.
  • I love the arrow background paper. It was adhered to a 6" x 6" white card.
  • I added the strip of striped paper down the side for detail and then added my hearts with Jems on one side.
  • The hearts were made using a punch. I used the pink hearts and folded them in half and adhering them to the center of the red ones.
  • I used Stickles on the wings and Halo for some shimmer.
I hope you liked my project and have time to jump over to the Outlawz and Join us in the fun!! We have a different type of Challenge for each day of the week with lots of prizes. I appreciate all the comments that you leave so please feel free to visit the box below and let me know what you think. Have a Blessed week!! Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment