Hello Everyone and welcome! Today at the Outlawz We have our weekly Saturday Paper Al a Mode Challenge Kicking off. It is a CASE someone's card from the Gallery this week. Our Design Team Has some gorgeous inspiration for you this week. I hope that you get time to stop by and check it out. I would LOVE to see your projects there and get a chance to know all of you better.
Our Sponsor for this Challenge is:
The Prize: Three images!!
Here is the my Design Team Card for inspiration.
- I used Prisma Colored Pencils to color the image.
- The Stitched Rectangle Die Set from Gina Marie Designs was used to cut out the image and the red cardstock behind her.
- I love the arrow background paper. It was adhered to a 6" x 6" white card.
- I added the strip of striped paper down the side for detail and then added my hearts with Jems on one side.
- The hearts were made using a punch. I used the pink hearts and folded them in half and adhering them to the center of the red ones.
- I used Stickles on the wings and Halo for some shimmer.
I hope you liked my project and have time to jump over to the Outlawz and Join us in the fun!! We have a different type of Challenge for each day of the week with lots of prizes. I appreciate all the comments that you leave so please feel free to visit the box below and let me know what you think. Have a Blessed week!! Hugz