for Stamprints Digi Stamps Stop by their store and check out what's new. They are adding new Digi's every week and have some exciting stuff coming up this month.
- I started this card by printing the images and I created a mask for the nest.
- I then stamped a tree branch under the nest.
- I used water paints to color the image and used opalescent water color paint to paint the eggs.
- I stamped the sentiment on to white cardstock and used a Rectangle Die from Gina Marie Design Dies to cut it out.
- I adhered both of these to light blue cardstock and then adhered it to my background paper cut to 4" x 5 1/4".
- I adhered everything to the front of a bright green A2 size card.
- I added some sequins and the string wrapped and tied into a bow fpr detail.
I hope you enjoyed the card today! If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the box below. I love hearing from you! Have a blessed day!!