Good Morning Everyone! We have a Cre8tive Hands Friends Blog Challenge that runs bi-weekly. It is an Anything Goes Challenge. The Blog has Prizes for top pick and...The DT has created some awesome Projects that is sure to inspire you and get you in the mood to creating!
Cre8tive Hands Fans is a Facebook Membership group. We have a Progressive Challenge with in the group with lots of Prizes and Free Digi's Posted at random throughout the month. The Progressive Challenge runs for two weeks and the images are Provided to you for you project free. I hope that you have time to Join us in the fun! You will find us by clicking on the link above.
Our sponsor for the challenge is Cre8tive Hands We have a large selection of Digi's at rock bottom prices. They will be providing the winner with an awesome gift of FREE Digi's!!
- Isn't this yummy!?! I used Tim Holtz Festive Berries to water color the malt portion of the image.
- I used Pearlescent Water Color Paint to paint the Whipped Cream on the top and the stripes on the straw.
- The Cherry was colored in using a Tim Holtz Candied Apple Distress Marker.
- I colored the eyes with Tom Holtz Faded Blue Jeans Distress Marker.
- Then I used a white Gel Pen to add white dots around the image where needed.
- She deserved a pretty bow and some Jems so I found some in my stash of goodies and the Hip Hip Hoo Ray! were from somethings I was using when my Granddaughter comes over.
- I used a Scalloped Oval Die from Gina Marie Designs to cut the image out and adhered everything to a red A2 size card.