Our sponsor for the challenge is:
- I started by color the image with Prisma Color Pencils.
- I used a Stitched Rectangle Die set from Gina Marie Designs to cut out the image and the brown cardstock It is adhered to.
- I used the same brown cardstock to create the sentiment banner. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with WOW white embossing powder.
- The flower was from my stash and added to the corner for detail.
- I adhered everything to a piece of vintage handwritten card stock on an A2 size card.
I plan on using this card for Mother's Day.