Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Just saying Hello....

Good Morning Everyone! I'm so excited to tell you about a new Facebook Challenge Group that has started up. It's a Progressive Challenge and the Digi's are provided FREE. A new challenge starts each Tuesday. It's called Cre8tive Hands Fans. There are Prizes, Freebies and loads of fun! I hope that you will check it out and take part in the challenges.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:







  • I started by color the image with Prisma Color Pencils.
  • I used a Stitched Rectangle Die set from Gina Marie Designs to cut out the image and the brown cardstock It is adhered to.
  • I used the same brown cardstock to create the sentiment banner. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with WOW white embossing powder.
  • The flower was from my stash and added to the corner for detail.
  • I adhered everything to a piece of vintage handwritten card stock on an A2 size card.
I plan on using this card for Mother's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment