- I Chose National Kindergarten Day for my card. I had the background paper in my stash.
- I adhered it to an A2 size card.
- The School bus is from a Stampabilities Set I picked up at Hobby Lobby.
- I water colored the image and added Diamond Stickles to the lights for some sparkle.
- I used a stitched circle die set to cut the image and adhered it to a piece of green cardstock cut one size larger.
- The apple is from a sticker set I have in my stash.
My Granddaughter will start Kindergarten in the fall. I think she will enjoy this card on her first day of school. I enjoy reading your comments and questions so feel free to leave them in the box below. I hope you have a safe and blessed weekend. Hugz