Friday, April 15, 2016

National Kindergarten Day

 Hello Everyone and Welcome! We are kicking off another Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz.ning.com this week. We have four fun and Festive Holiday's we chose as our Theme's for this weeks Challenge You can chose one or more of these theme's for inspiration on your project. The Holiday Theme's are Dolphin Day, Bicycle Day, Chinese Day and Kindergarten Day.I hope you get a chance to stop by and see the Design Team's inspirational projects. I can't wait to see what you make!





  • I Chose National Kindergarten Day for my card. I had the background paper in my stash.
  •  I adhered it to an A2 size card. 
  • The School bus is from a Stampabilities Set I picked up at Hobby Lobby. 
  • I water colored the image and added Diamond Stickles to the lights for some sparkle.
  • I used a stitched circle die set to cut the image and adhered it to a piece of green cardstock cut one size larger. 
  • The apple is from a sticker set I have in my stash.




My Granddaughter will start Kindergarten in the fall. I think she will enjoy this card on her first day of school. I enjoy reading your comments and questions so feel free to leave them in the box below. I hope you have a safe and blessed weekend. Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment