Saturday, April 30, 2016

Flower Angel and a sense of Spring


Hello Everyone and welcome! Today at the Outlawz We have our weekly Saturday Paper Al a Mode Challenge Kicking off. It is an Anything Goes Challenge this week. Our Design Team has some gorgeous inspiration for you. I hope that you get time to stop by and check it out. I would LOVE to see your projects there and get a chance to know all of you better. Here is the my Design Team Card for inspiration.


our sponsor for this weeks Challenge is:









I started out by painting her dress with Pearlescent water color paint. I used a shimmery white. Then I used the Shimmery Blue to do the high lights and stitched areas. I also used the blue on her wings. I used Markers to color in the flowers and leaves. In the bottom corner I adhered some of the Bitty Blossoms I made from a Spellbinder Die set. I rubbed a little light blue Powder Puff Chalk across the edges of the two white roses. She was cut using a Stitched Rectangle Die from Gina Marie Designs and matted to a light blue cardstock cut with the largest of the Dies. I adhered her to a navy blue A2 size card and added some Jems for detail.

I can't wait to see what all of you create! Its Anything Goes so let your imaginations run wild!! HUgz


No comments:

Post a Comment