Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Love Flows from Heart to Heart

Good Morning Everyone! I'm so excited to tell you about a new Facebook Challenge Group that has started up. It's a Progressive Challenge and the Digi's are provided FREE. A new challenge starts every other Tuesday. This is the image we will be releasing on April 12th. It's called Cre8tive Hands Fans. There are Prizes, Freebies and loads of fun! I hope that you will check it out and take part in the challenges.




Good Morning Everyone, I'm so excited to tell you about a new Digi Challenge Blog, Creative Hands Friends. I've been asked to be part of the DT. The Challenges will run for two weeks so you have plenty of time to design your cards and enter them into the challenge. You have to use a Digi to be part of the challenge. It's that easy. Isn't that great! I can't wait see your projects in our Challenges! Good Luck!!


The Sponsor for these Challenges is:




  • I started out by coloring the image with Prisma Colored Pencils.
  • I used the Stitched Circle Die set from Gina Marie Designs. I used the Die one size larger to cut out the purple circle, too.
  • I cut my background paper to A2 size and put it in an embossing folder of daisies. I used the reverse side so that it would be a subtle touch.
  • The ribbon was added and tied into a bow.
  • I used foam tape to adhere the circles onto the card front for some dimension.
  • The sentiment is from Stampendous. It is called Sisters.
  • I added the heart shaped Jem for a little touch of sparkle.
I hope to see your creations with out Facebook group and on the blog. If you use the Cre8tive Hands images in the blog challenges you get better prizes....Yay! Have a blessed Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment