Welcome to the Creative Hands Blog Hop along with
Create with TLC
From April 9 - 15 2016
We have a Cre8tive Hands Friends Blog Challenge that runs bi-weekly. It is an Anything Goes Challenge. The Blog has Prizes for top pick and...The DT has created some awesome Projects that is sure to inspire you and get you in the mood to creating!
Our sponsor for all of these Fantastic Challenges is Cre8tive Hands and Create with TLC. The Cre8tive Hands shop has a huge selection of Digi's All Priced for the SPRING NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP. Everything has been marked down to $1.00!!! You find them by clicking on the link above. Make sure to stop and grab your Digi's before the sale ends on April 15th.
Here Is the New Release image I used for my project today
- I started by coloring the image with Prisma Colored Pencils.
- The image, Green cardstock, and the frames were cut out using the Stitched Rectangle Die Set from Gina Marie Designs.
- I used a fun mossy colored background and adhered the image to a 5" x 7" Card.
- I used Stickles on the butterflies, Heart, windows and to frame the Sentiment.
- My final touch was to add the twine around the card. I pierced the seam of the card so the thread is visible from the inside, also.
Here is The Hop Schedule
Michelle - http://cre8tive-hands.
Dottie - Somethingcraftybydottie.
Ardilla - tarjetasdeardilla.blogspot.com
Vicky - vickyflordorada.blogspot.com
Julie - Jules2Jems.blogspot.com -
Karen L Guest DT - http://karen-mycuprunnethover.
Sharla Guest DT - http://sharla-
Desire Special guest from TLC - http://desiref.blogspot.com/
THE GIVEAWAY AND PRIZES
In order to be considered for the GIVEAWAY AND PRIZES you will need to leave a comment at each stop. Every stop will have a WINNER randomly picked from the comments left on the blog! The winner will receive the image and sentiment used at the sight. The GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive all of the NEW RELEASE images and sentiments. WOW! You have so many chances to win!! Happy Hopping!!
Creative hands has an open DT call
We are looking for crafty people who love to inspire others with their projects. We have a Bi-weekly Blog Challenge along with a Bi-weekly Facebook Progressive Challenge.
Your responsibilities as a DT Member
- Design four projects a month and have them done three days before the live posting date.
- Post on your blog and advertise whenever possible about our Blog Challenges and Facebook Challenge.
- Comment on your assigned number and inform us if there is a problem and you are unable to comment on a post.
- Be part of the Team.
- Take part in Blog Hops when they are scheduled.
What you get from us
- Free Digi's to use on your projects.
- Access to the Digi's in the shop and the freedom to do extra projects with them whenever you want.
- Your designs will get a lot of exposure on our Blog, others Blogs, others Facebook accounts and our Facebook group.
- The chance to work with a New and growing Group of awesome people.
What you need to do
- Send your name, Blog address, email address to Jbirds2002@gmail.com
- Send 2 projects along with your information.
- Include the other DT's your are involved with.