Tuesday, April 5, 2016

True Love




Hello Everyone and Welcome, Today starts a new Challenge at Addicted To Stamps and More. This weeks Challenge Theme is Holiday. Our Design Team has put together some amazing projects for you as inspiration. I hope you check them out and leave them a little love. You are sure to be inspired by this talented group. I can't wait to see what you create. Good Luck!

Our Sponsor for this Challenge is


Prize: $12.00 gift certificate



My card today is for Valentine's Day. I used a Spellbinders Die set to create my card. I used the largest die for my base in a rich red cardstock. To do the next layer I used the die one size smaller in a crisp white cardstock and the same rich red cardstock. I added a cupids arrow ticket with a bow and then adhered the white directly to the larger piece. The top layer was added with foam tape to give it height and dimension. I scattered Jems throughout the card and used WOW white embossing powder on the sentiment.





I will be entering this in the following challenges:
lemon short bread challenge
word art wednesday
lil red wagon
crafty friends challenge blog




I hope you find some inspiration from my project and enjoy my card. I appreciate your comments, idea's, opinions and questions, so don't forget to visit the box below. I hope I've caught your interest and you become a new follower. If you leave your blog address in the box below I will be able to follow you and be inspired by your projects as well. Have a blessed and safe week. HUGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment