I love these images. The eyes are so cute and they just have a sense of innocence to them. I used the largest Stitched Rectangle Die of the set from Gina Marie Designs to cut the image out. I painted the image with water colors and added stickles to the hearts on her pigtails and the buttons on her vest. I used a rub on sentiment and added a button to add detail. The string is wrapped three times and then tied in a not at the bottom. The background cardstock is 4" x 5 1/4". I adhered it to a Yellow 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.
So there's the card. I hope you enjoyed it and head over to start your own. As always I love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave a comment in the boxes below. Have a blessed week.
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
word art wednesday
lemon shortbread challenge
lil patch of crafty friends
The Stamping Boutique April FB Challenge
Creative hands has an open DT call
We are looking for crafty people who love to inspire others with their projects. We have a Bi-weekly Blog Challenge along with a Bi-weekly Facebook Progressive Challenge.
Your responsibilities as a DT Member
- Design four projects a month and have them done three days before the live posting date.
- Post on your blog and advertise whenever possible about our Blog Challenges and Facebook Challenge.
- Comment on your assigned number and inform us if there is a problem and you are unable to comment on a post.
- Be part of the Team.
- Take part in Blog Hops when they are scheduled.
What you get from us
- Free Digi's to use on your projects.
- Access to the Digi's in the shop and the freedom to do extra projects with them whenever you want.
- Your designs will get a lot of exposure on our Blog, others Blogs, others Facebook accounts and our Facebook group.
- The chance to work with a New and growing Group of awesome people.
What you need to do
- Send your name, Blog address, email address to Jbirds2002@gmail.com
- Send 2 projects along with your information.
- Include the other DT's your are involved with.