our sponsor this week is a Day for daisies
Here is my card:
- For this I card I started with an A2 size card in red. I used a corner punch on the top two corners.
- I used Prisma Premiere Colored Pencils to color Cupid.
- The A2 Rectangle Die set was used to cut cupid.
- For the sentiment I used Wow white embossing powder.
- I added the hearts, a bow and the Jems from my stash to add some detail to the card.
Please be sure to follow my blog and leave any comments you might have in the box below. Thank you SO much for stopping by and becoming a follower. I appreciate all of your comments and enjoy reading them. ~HUGZ~