Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Window Shaker

Hi, how are you today? As winter progresses and the January Temperatures drop I find myself looking out the window a lot. Do You find you do that also? I'm in the suburbs so there isn't much to look at around here. We feed the birds and I always enjoy watching them but I find myself thinking how it would be fun to see what others see out there windows. I was inspired by all of this to make my card today. I hope you enjoy it.



  • To make this card I used the Spellbinders Window Two Die.
  • I used pink, white, light green and red sequins in various shapes and sizes inside the shaker.
  • The Branch and the bird along with the flowers along the bottom are from Special Moments Scrapbooking. I actually bought these about a year ago from the Dollar Store.
Now I don't have flowers outside my window right now but I'm sure someone does... :) Sometimes making something Springy helps a person get through another cold winter day. My Challenge to you is that you take time to make something Springy, or something inspired by what you see outside your window. Post your project on Google+ so I can see and comment on what you have made. Please remember to become a follower of my blog. I would hate for you to miss a post. As always I love reading your comments. They brighten my day so leave me your comments below before you go. Hugz and God Bless.
I will be entering this card in the following Challenges





No comments:

Post a Comment