- I used the Hello Love stamp from Unity Stamp Company. I used water coloring to paint her with my TH Distress inks.
- I rounded the top two corners on the painting and the black layer before assembling the card together.
- I added some sequins and then glued little pearls in the centers of them.
- The ribbon is behind the black layer and tied in a bow on the side.
- I used Diamond Stickles on the hearts and the words "Hello Love".
- I adhered this to an A2 size card front and rounded only the top two corners.
That's it for this card today. It was a fairly quick card to do. I hope you like it. Stay safe, warm, and healthy. Have a blessed weekend, too!
I plan on entering this card in the following challenges: