Saturday, January 30, 2016

Hello Love

Hello Everyone and Welcome! How are all of you doing today? I hope all is well. With all the health scares and the threat of being bitten by mosquito's its a wonder anyone is traveling at all this winter. I can't afford to travel so I don't have to worry about it yet, but in Minnesota we have a large amount of mosquito's during the summer. I'm hoping that our mosquito's are different than the ones that are caring the disease. That must be unsettling to know your pregnant and you have been bitten. Such horrible things going on in our world. When I was a kid mosquito's didn't carry all of these diseases. I wonder what has  caused them to change? I hope that this finds all of you safe and well! Today I did a valentine's card of sorts. This could be used all just to say hi if you change the sentiment.


  • I used the Hello Love stamp from Unity Stamp Company. I used water coloring to paint her with my TH Distress inks.
  • I rounded the top two corners on the painting and the black layer before assembling the card together.
  • I added some sequins and then glued little pearls in the centers of them.
  • The ribbon is behind the black layer and tied in a bow on the side.
  • I used Diamond Stickles on the hearts and the words "Hello Love".
  • I adhered this to an A2 size card front and rounded only the top two corners.
That's it for this card today. It was a fairly quick card to do. I hope you like it. Stay safe, warm, and healthy. Have a blessed weekend, too! 

I plan on entering this card in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment