Thursday, January 21, 2016

Little Princess

Well, January is almost over. Can you believe it? It seems like Christmas was just last week. I'm a Guest Designer today at outlawzchallenges.ning.com for the Thursday Twist Challenge. 

Our sponsor for the Challenge is:

The Theme for the Challenge is Babies and Toddlers. So I decided to do a card for a Baby Girl Shower. I first saw a card done similar to this by one of my crafty friends Lois Wyche at http://lilartsywoman.blogspot.com/2015/12/tuesday-tall-and-skinny.html The card was so darn cute I knew I would have to do one. Here is my card:




To make this card I started with the pink wall and quickly decided to add the wood patterned paper along the bottom to appear as if its the floor of a bedroom. I added a piece of edging to cover the seem and give it a baseboard appearance. The image was colored with Prisma Color pencils and fussy cut for the card. I had the embellishments in my stash. I put the measurement edging across the top of the card to appear as if it is wall border and then added Jems for sparkle.

This card was SO much fun to make. It will be a great Baby Shower card for one of my newly married nieces. Please remember to leave your comments below. I would love to see you join us at the Outlawz Challenges so come check them out. We have a different type of Challenge for each day of the week so I'm confident you will find something that fits your type of crafting. Thank you for stopping by and have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment