Sunday, January 10, 2016

Love ya

Are you enjoying your Sunday? It's 26- windchill here and the big football game today is being played outdoors..BRrrrrr! We are going to watch the game with family in a nicely heated home. How many of you would watch outdoors in this kind of cold? Today my card was inspired by friendship and how everyone needs friends to make life better. It's so important to have somebody you can talk to about anything without judgement. I found out that I have a fantastic group of friends and I couldn't get through he difficult times in life with out them. I pray that everyone reading this has a friend, or group of friends, just like this in their lives. Don't forget to let them know how important they are in your life. This is for you and all my beautiful friend out there.

I used a Digi from A & T Design's. She is one of the Emerald Fairies and her name is Jewel. I  received as part of a prize in November from an Outlawz.ning.com Challenge. Isn't she adorable!?! I used Distress Markers to water color the image and added Diamond Stickles to the hearts and wings. The Sentiment stamps are from Unity Stamp Company and are in the Life is Better Stamp set. I hope all of you are in my life for years to come and just know I appreciate each and everyone of you. Have a blessed day! 

I will be entering this into the following challenges:

can you case it




No comments:

Post a Comment