- I started by making my card base, 6" x 6", out of red card stock.
- The white card stock was cut 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". I used the Hill Die to cut the white card stock 1 1/2" up from the bottom.
- The red strip was made by using the Hill Die on the same red stock as the card base. I cut it so that it was thinner on the left tan the right.
- I ran the bottom portion of the white card stock through my Big Shot using a Dot Embossing Folder.
- The top portion of the white card stock was embossed the same way using a Flower Embossing folder.
- I used the Heidi Swapp Thank You Die on the dotted portion. Making sure to save the small white pieces so I could add them back in when I put everything together.
- After I glued the red strip to both of the white card stock portions I shortened the top so that it was still 5 1/2" square.
- Then I adhered the panel to the red card stock and glued the portions of h,y, and into place.
- The small circle, thanks so much, is from a Studio G set. It was cut out using the smallest circle of the Stitched Circle Die set from Memory Box. I used foam dots to adhered it to the card for dimension.
- The red Jems were added for a tiny bit of detail. Plus I just love using Jems on my cards.
It seems like a lot of steps but the card does come together rather quickly and just looks like it took you all day to make. I hope you find this inspiring today. I love reading your comments and following your blogs so please remember to visit the box below. As always feel free to leave your blog address. I enjoy visiting your blogs and finding inspiration in everything you make, too. Have a safe and blessed day Everyone ~HUGZ~
I plan on entering this card into the following challenges: