Here's the card:
- I started by stamping my image on 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" water coloring paper with Black Archival Ink.
- I started out the sky by making a scalloped edge and then sponged, TH Stormy Sky, Broken China and Salty Ocean randomly around the paper to form clouds.
- After I was done with the sky I painted the grass with TH Mowed Lawn and placed the shadow behind her and off to her left.
- I used Wild Honey and Vintage Photo to do Her hair and Candied apple for the heart charm in her hair.
- I used Faded Jeans to paint her pants and Candied Apple on her shirt and shoes.
- Her skin was painted with Spiced Marigold and Spun Sugar on her cheeks.
- When I stamped the Banners I used Candies Apple to highlight the words " Smile and Mine."
- Of course I had to add Jems because I love them :)
It felt summery just making it and the clouds turned out great! I hope you try this technique out with other projects. It's really easy and quick to do. Please remember to leave your blog address (if you haven't already) so that I can come visit you and become a follower. I would love to see what you are making and get the chance to be inspired by you! Thanks Everyone and have a blessed day!
I plan on entering this card into the following Challenges: