- This is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company It's called Boots, Class, and a lil Sass. I just love the flowers! I colored them with my TH distress Markers.
- I added Glossy Accents on a bunch of the dots around the flowers (it didn't show well in the picture)
- Around the Spur I added some stickles and them place Jems randomly around the image.
- The background was made with an embossing folder and some Powder Puff Chalk Ink.
- The Celebrate sentiment is from a Celebrate Everyday Hero Arts set.
- I added a brown ribbon and put foam under the boot for dimension.
I hope you enjoyed the card and get a chance to join in at the Outlawz Challenge. I appreciate your opinions, comments and continued support. Please remember to leave your blog address (if you haven't before) so I can follow you back and be inspired by your creations! Hugz