Saturday, March 19, 2016

One Free Kiss

Hello Everyone and welcome! Today at the Outlawz We have our weekly Saturday Paper Al a Mode Challenge Kicking off. It is an Anything Goes Challenge this week. Our Design Team has some gorgeous inspiration for you. I hope that you get time to stop by and check it out. I would LOVE to see your projects there and get a chance to know all of you better. Here is the my Design Team Card for inspiration.

The image is from our Sponsor QKR.






 She is just adorable and flowing with love for her little dolly. The image just makes you smile and brightens your day.

I used Prisma Color Pencils to color the image. She is adhered to a rich red cardstock with heart shaped brads. I used a dark blue cardstock to make the A2 size card. The washi Tape is from my stash along with the Ticket for a free kiss.

I hope you join our group at The Outlawz and enter the Challenges. We have a different type of Challenge for each day of the week with lots of prizes. Have a blessed week. Hugz



No comments:

Post a Comment