Outlawz.ning.com this week. Our theme for this weeks Challenge is to use border stamps and dies on your project. I hope you get a chance to stop by and see the Design Team's inspirational projects. Your sure to be inspired by what they have made. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Our sponsor for this Challenge is:
- I Started by painting the image with water color paints.
- The clouds and grass were added by using the masking technique.
- I used a Fiskars Butterfly . After the glue dried I bent the wings up and added a Jem to their bodies.
- I used the Stitched Oval Die from Gina Marie Design Dies to cut the image.
- The trellis is from a Spellbinders A2 Card Die Set.
- I made a 4" X 51/4" sky and grassy area to adhere the trellis to.
- I attached the image to the center of the card using foam tape and then adhered everything to a red A2 size card.
I hope you like the my card today and find some inspiration from my project. Don't forget to leave me a comment or any questions you have in the box below. Okay, Now it's your turn to create and share! HUgz