Saturday, March 12, 2016

You make me smile

Hello Everyone the Outlawz Paper AL a Mode Challenge with an Easter Twist has started. The design team has awesome inspiration for you. I hope you have a chance to stop by and join in.


Our sponsor for this Challenge is 



I did a card using the Egg-Cited Cocoa Digi:





I used Distress ink to create a water color mix and then I printed the Digi onto it. I used a stitched Circle Die set to cut it out. The leaves are from the same water color paper. I added washi tape, roses and Jems for detail. The sentiment is from Hero arts. I hope you enjoy my card and it has inspired you to make a project and join in the Paper Al a Mode challenge at the outlawz. Please leave any comments or questions you have in the box below. I love reading them and visiting your blog. Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment