Friday, March 18, 2016

National Quilter's Day

Hello Everyone and Welcome! We are kicking off another Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz.ning.com this week. We have four fun and Festive Holiday's we chose as our Theme's for this weeks Challenge You can chose one or more of these theme's for inspiration on your project. The themes are Goddess of Fertility Day, National Poultry Day, National Quilters Day and National Puppy Day. Our Design Team has made some great projects for inspiration. I hope you stop by and check it out. I can't wait to see what you create! I chose to do a card for National Quilter's Day. Here is my card











I cut my squares and followed a row pattern to make this card. I added the buttons for some embellishment. After I adhered the squares to my cardstock I rang it through my Big Kick in an embossing folder to give it a little detail. I hope to see you in the Challenge. Have a GREAT DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment