Tuesday, March 8, 2016

There's Gonna Be A Party


Welcome to this weeks Addicted To Stamps and More. This week is a CAS (clean and simple) Challenge Week. Our Design Team has done a fantastic job putting together some inspiration for you. I hope you get time to check their projects. It would be fabulous to see your projects and even better....see your project as one of the top picks! 

This weeks sponsor is: SLS Lines

I chose to use the Whimsical Cake Stamp for my card today.
Here is my card:
  • I used distress inks to paint the cake,
  • The cherry has Glossy Accents to give it the wet look and I added Diamond Stickles to the Frosting on top of the layers.
  • I used the A2 Rectangle Die Set to cut out the frames and the Sizzix Regal Tag Die to cut out the cake.
  • I added 2 silver brads and the sentiment is from my stash.
I hope you get time to stop by and enter this weeks challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More. I can't wait to see your project. As always I love reading your comments so please visit the box below before you go. If your new to my Blog don't forget to become a follower and leave your blog address in the box below so I can follow you and your projects,too! Hugz


No comments:

Post a Comment