Saturday, March 12, 2016

Hoppin' Down The Bunny Trail

Hello Everyone, How are you doing? My 4 yr old Granddaughter sent me a video text the other day asking mt for my address. She was all excited because she made a picture of the Easter Bunny coming to my house and she wanted to mail it to me right away for my fridge. How cute is that!?! I suddenly realized I hadn't made a Easter card for her yet. I received this image from Lacy Sunshine last week as a FB freebie and felt it would be perfect! She has the same dark hair and big eyes. I used these sentiment tags because it will be easier for her to try and read. She is doing really well with her reading and sounds the letters out until she figures out what it says. She's a smart little cookie.






  • As always I erased the extra ink right after I printed the image. It removes the extra and stops it from smearing.
  • I painted the image with water color paints and TH Distress Inks.
  • The image was cut using Gina Marie Design Die Stitched Rectangles Set.
  • I used Salty Ocean around the edges of the Die cut and added some sequins.
  • The purple ribbon was added to a 6" x  6" piece of background paper. 
  • I added the image using foam tape. The Sentiment tags are also added with foam tape.

I love Lacy Sunshine's Images! The faces are cute, she creates a small scene with them and she pays close attention to detail so they look more realistic and less cartoony (is that a word?)  These are great qualities to look for when digi shopping. Have a great weekend everyone!! HUgz

I will be using this card in the following Challenges:
lacy sunshine
word art wednesday
simon says stamp blog


No comments:

Post a Comment