The image was provided by Cute As A Button for a Progressive Facebook Challenge.
- I painted the image using water colors and Distress Inks.
- The image is outlined with a light blue marker so that it had a more finished fresh look.
- I painted parts of a second image for her fingers and the watermelon. I fussy cut it out and adhered it to the image with foam tape for dimension.
- I added Glossy Accents to the watermelon for a little bit of detail.
- The Die is a Rectangle Die set from Gina Marie Designs.
- I adhered everything to my background and onto a A2 size card.
- The sentiment is a tag from my stash. I added Jems for some sparkle.
- The slice of watermelon in the corner of the card is from a cupcake. I cut the stem off and adhered it to the card.
I hope you like the card! I encourage you to visit Cute As A Button with the link above. Her images a so cute and she takes the time to add a lot of detail to her images. I love reading your comments so please feel free to let me know what you think in the boxes below. Have a Great Day! HUgz
I will be entering this in the following Challenges: