Friday, March 11, 2016

St. Patrick's Day

Hello Everyone and Welcome, Today at the Owtlawz we are kicking off some new Theme's for our Festive Friday's Challenge. The Design Team has put together some great projects for you for inspiration. Please stop by and check them out. It will be great fun and I can't wait to  see what you make. Our Theme's for this week are St. Patrick's Day, Plant a Flower Day, Save a Spider Day and National Butterfly Day. 

I chose to do a card for St. Patrick's Day. My Family is Scottish but we immigrated to Ireland years ago. At some point my distant relatives started to identify themselves as Irish. Now, I'm not sure of the History as to why but the Family Joke is that our Ancestor's did this because they wanted to legitimately  take part in the Party that occur's every year. I made a card in reflection of the Family Humor. I think that I am going to mail this to my brother. I hope you like my card. 





I found a couple Embellishment packs at the Dollar Store and saved them for this card. I used a Stitched Circle Die to cut out the space for the leprechaun and the Rainbow. I adhered it to a green cardstock and then adhered it to an A2 size card. The clover was added for embellishment along with a Kiss Me I'm Irish button I found at the local department store.


I hope you enjoy the card and get a chance to enter our Challenge. Please leave any question or comments you have in the box below. HUGZ



No comments:

Post a Comment