Good Morning Everyone, I'm so excited to tell you about a new Digi Challenge sight, Creative Hands Friends. I've been asked to be part of the DT and this is the Third challenge they have posted. The Challenges will run for two weeks so you have plenty of time to design your cards and enter them into the challenge. You have to use a digi to be part of the challenge. The Theme this week is to use Anything Goes. It's that easy. Isn't that great! I can't wait see your projects in our Challenges! Good Luck!!
The Prize: Free Digi's From Our Sponsor:
- I started by wiping different shades of green on my Embossing folder (the smooth side). The I sprayed it with water that had perfect pearls in it to give it a shine and glimmer. I used a piece of white cardstock and ran it through my machine.
- Then I colored the Image with Prisma Colored Pencils.
- I used the masking technique for the grass and the clouds all the way around the image.
- The kettle is done with Black Embossing powder.
- I used Gold Embossing Powder on the gold in the kettle.
- I attached a Button to the top left corner. ( This can be removed and worn)
- The tag was made using the Hero Arts Holiday Set and a Tag Die also from Hero Arts. I used a green Jem brad to adhere the tag to the card.
- I adhered everything to a dark green card front and added green and white twine for interest.
I appreciate your questions and comments so please feel free to visit the box below and let us know how we are doing. I hope you all have a blessed day! HUGZ