This the instigator stayed home and it was a great Easter indeed!
That brings me to my card. I thought of the friends I wish to see. The ones that didn't make it to the Holiday Dinner. The ones that are usually the victim in the Holiday scheme. Here is my card.
- I used a clear stamp from Tiddly Inks. I used Archival Ink.
- I water color painted the image.
- I used two of the Stitched Rectangle Dies from Gina Mari Designs.
- I adhered the background paper to an A2 size card and cut the striped paper in the shape of a banner.
- I used inkadinkadoo sentiment stamps and added a couple of Jems for sparkle.
- The flower Jem was added for some detail and the card is done
I hope you like the card. I think she is so cute! Please leave any comments or questions you might have in the box below. I love reading them and I'm here to help and inspire you!
A friend and I have started a new Facebook Progressive Challenge Group called Cre8tive Hands Fans. We provide a Digi to you free of charge every two weeks and you make your project and post it in our group. At the end of two weeks we do a random draw for a winner. I sure hope that you have time to stop by and check us out! We are having a lot of fun!!