Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sometimes Paint Happens....


Good Morning Everyone, I'm so excited to tell you about a new Digi Challenge sight, Creative Hands Friends. This is the Third challenge they have posted. The Challenges will run for two weeks so you have plenty of time to design your cards and enter them into the challenge. You have to use a digi to be part of the challenge. The Theme this week is to use Anything Goes. It's that easy. Isn't that great! I can't wait see your projects in our Challenges! Good Luck!!




The Prize: Free Digi's From Our Sponsor:






  • I decided to try something a little different and have fun with this card. I Painted the image and then I splattered ink onto the background. 
  • I allowed the paint to run with the drips and edged everything with Dusty concord after I cut the image using a Scalloped Square Die Set.
  • The background strip is from my stash. I added Glossy Accents and enamel dots.
It was fun to just let the paint run and get messy. My OCD doesn't usually allow me to do this. I hope you enjoyed the card today. I can't wait to see what you make. Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment