- This is an Inkadinkado Stamp Set called Thought for the day. I felt this was perfect and would reflect how I feel.
- I placed the sentiment in the center of my card and them placed the flowers and butterfly around it. Once I decided on my positions I stamped everything with Archival Ink.
- I used Prisma Color Pencils to color the images. I used a white gel pen to add detail to the flowers.
- I used a Tag Die to create the cut and adhered it to a bright Pink cardstock.
- When everything was put together I added the music notes, Jems and Stickles for detail.
I hope you enjoyed the card. I shared my story because I want everyone to remember to stop at some point during your day and find one thing that you can feel happy about. Stop and enjoy it no matter how small it is. It's funny as you get older the little things are what leaves the biggest impression on us and are actually what we end up remembering. It's just a thought for today. HUGZ and Peace be with you as you finish your week.