Hi, today I am very excited to show you my project! I am doing a GDT for Through The Craft Room Door for the Anything Goes Blog Challenge.
The sponsor for this Challenge is:
Make sure to stop by Through The Craft Room Door and see the Design Teams Creations. Your sure to find some inspiration from all the beautiful projects. I can't wait to see what you link up and create!! I was given a gorgeous image and enjoyed making my card.
- I used an A2 size (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") card for this project. After Printing the Digi I erased the extra ink from the image. This prevents the ink from my printer from smearing.
- I watercolor painted the image and used Canson 98 lb watercolor paper
- I used TH Distress inks to watercolor the image.
- Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Mowed Lawn and Peeled Paint
- I colored all of the edges with a Wilted Violet TH Distress Marker.
- I used the TH (small) water brush and a Royal Crafters Choice Grip #1 Brush to paint the image.
- The Ribbon, rose button and Jems I used for detail are from my stash.
- I used the Stitched Rectangles Die set from http://
wholesalecraftingsupplies.com Gina Marie Designs Dies http:// wholesalecraftingsupplies.com/ products/stitched-rectangles- dies-gina-marie-design-dies to cut the image and both layers of solid colored paper.
- The sentiment is part of the "Life is better" stamp set from Unity Stamp Company and designed by Phyllis Harris.
- I used recollections Black Embossing Powder so that the sentiment would be more noticeable.
The image has so much detail and is so beautiful that it was a lot of fun to do. The images from Morgan's Art Stamps are unbelievably beautiful. The detail in the images is amazing. I hope you get a chance to stop by her shop and take a look around. I appreciate your stopping by and checking out my blog. Your comments mean so much to me. It is so much fun getting to know all of you. Have a safe and blessed day!