Saturday, February 27, 2016

Kindness warms my Heart



Hello Everyone and welcome! Today at the Outlawz We have our weekly Saturday Paper al a Mode Challenge Kicking off. It is an Anything Goes Challenge this week. Our Design Team has some gorgeous inspiration for you. I hope that you get time to stop by and check it out. I would LOVE to see your projects there and get a chance to know all of you better. Our Sponsor for this challenge is Stitchy bear. They have so many beautiful stamps in their store. I chose to do one of their images called "Tea Time."

Here is my card:
Isn't this image great!?! I fell in love with it right away. I water colored painted the cups and used a stitched rectangle dies set from Scrapbook outlet and the design is by Gina Marie Dies Design. I can't tell you how excited about finding this web sight. The prices are GREAT and the shipping costs are 1/3 of everyone else. I highly encourage you to take a look. I can't wait to see all of your new projects on the Outlawz this week. Please take a moment before you leave and visit the comment box below. I appreciate your comments and I read everyone of them. If you think of it leave your blog address, if you haven't already, and I will start following your blog, too! I love making new friends and being inspired by everything you make. I hope you all have a fantastic week! HUGZ

I entered this into the following challenges:
the daily marker

No comments:

Post a Comment