- I stamped the image with archival ink. Then I pulled out my TH Distress inks and started painting.
- Once I had the stamps painted the way I wanted I wet the paper and laid some pumice stone ink onto the ground and around the images.
- I splattered black ink to make the gravel appearance along with Vintage Photo.
- For the grass I used mowed lawn and drew grass randomly around the card.
- The Salty Ocean was perfect for the clouds masking technique. I used the mini inker to do this.
- Mustard seed is the color of the sun. I just dabbed it on the mini ink pad and the rubbed it in a circular motion on to the sky.
- I used a piece of Pink cardstock for the matting and then adhered it to an A2 size card.
- The little banners are from a sentiment kit from last year. I just cut the ends to make the banner points.
- The Pink and white thread was wrapped three times around the crease of the card and then tied into a bow.
I love this little stamp set by Prima. It not only has eggs in the basket but the Bible, too. All to often people are in a hurry to celebrate the holidays lately but forget what the Holiday is all about. You can't Have an Easter Celebration without acknowledging that it is about Jesus, his sacrifice and his rising. I Hope that your and your families Easter brings you Peace, Good Health and Happiness. HUGZ
I will be posting this in the following challenges: