- This is a Julie Nutting Image I bought from Hobby Lobby. She was clearance and I was able to pick up the set for $4.19!
- I painted her with TH Distress Inks.
- The Die is from Gina Marie Designs Dies. She has AMAZING stuff at half the price. She carries more than just Dies and her prices are great.
- I adhered the image to a piece of cardstock that I embossed with an Embossing Folder.
- This was adhered to an A2 size card.
- I added stickles under her dress, on the bow of the gift and on the little dots around the gift.
- I added Glossy Accents to the balloon and then glued gems scattered around the image.
Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your continued support so much. Please feel free to leave me a comment or any questions you might have in the box below. HUGZ