Sunday, February 21, 2016

Happy Birthday!!

Hello Everyone and Welcome, How has your weekend been? My was busy. I had my two Granddaughter's overnight. Layla, is 4 1/2 yrs old, and Charlotte is 2 yrs old. I find it harder and harder to keep up with them. Charlotte is pretty busy and keeps me on my toes. She is fully potty trained now so that added a new dimension to their visit. We made a card, did some puzzles, watched a movie and ate almost the whole time they were here...lol I just adore my Grandchildren and never get enough time with them. They have so much energy and have such a fresh way of seeing the word. I just LOVE learning through their eyes. After they left I came in to my Craft Room and made a Happy Cheery card. I hope you enjoy...

  • This is a Julie Nutting Image I bought from Hobby Lobby. She was clearance and I was able to pick up the set for $4.19!
  • I painted her with TH Distress Inks.
  • The Die is from Gina Marie Designs Dies. She has AMAZING stuff at half the price. She carries more than just Dies and her prices are great.
  • I adhered the image to a piece of cardstock that I embossed with an Embossing Folder.
  • This was adhered to an A2 size card. 
  • I added stickles under her dress, on the bow of the gift and on the little dots around the gift.
  • I added Glossy Accents to the balloon and then glued gems scattered around the image. 
Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your continued support so much. Please feel free to leave me a comment or any questions you might have in the box below. HUGZ


No comments:

Post a Comment